Gulfstream El Taco [GS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey its that one guy who used to play gw

Go down 
+2
Ruthless
Drizzt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gerald

hey its that one guy who used to play gw Empty
PostSubject: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

i forgot my username and password, can someone let me know what my username is so i can change it pz. this is frosty btw. and why is it that i never see anyone from gs on your vent fools??
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
Troll
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

because GS merged with ToA and everyone that didnt go to ToA kinda scattered.
Back to top Go down
Ruthless
Renowned Troll
Renowned Troll

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am

scattered -> merged cause lack of members.
Back to top Go down
Oblivia Fate
Troll

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi Frosty!
Back to top Go down
gerald

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 pm

well hello to you too. janga almost talked me into playing gw again but i showed my resolve and didnt. im gonna be working for a security company called triple canopy soon and i will probably have a lot of time on my hands. the great frosty might make his return yet lol (only gotta work like 6 months out of the year). tell my super red-head, euro-trash stud lemon, mooky and barbie i said..... yo. i still cant remember my username so no access to forums for this beast
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing Lemon
Terrifying Troll
Terrifying Troll
Mesmerizing Lemon

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 am

FROSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
You best start playing again or im gonna have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Barbie
King's Troll
King's Troll

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm

HAI FROSTY! u need to come back, lemon has turned into a full on troll o.O thats per kitty so he needs some guidance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gerald

PostSubject: frosty   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm

ok, well that didnt last long. i was in kuwait making about 350 a day and i got fired bc of some racist allegation made by a guy i thought was a buddy. on the up side im gonna finish up college and made about 5000 last month. i asked a friend if he can find the person that is borrowing my account so i can start playing gw again. can i get vent info lemon?
Back to top Go down
gerald

PostSubject: lemon   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

oh and almost forgot, lemon quit being a troll. barbie, he gets real full of himself so you just gotta knock him down his high horse every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Barbie
King's Troll
King's Troll

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 am

its too late frosty hes been corrupted by the zraw boys who i love but zzz some end up on ignore list weekly for being dicks. lemon is just too far gone lesigh
Back to top Go down
gerald/frostythe ninja
Mighty Troll
Mighty Troll
gerald/frostythe ninja

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 pm

typical europeans. just bc they are better in every humany possible way Razz than americans doesnt mean they gotta brag about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey its that one guy who used to play gw   hey its that one guy who used to play gw Empty

Back to top Go down

hey its that one guy who used to play gw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gulfstream El Taco [GS] :: Applications & Access :: Need Access?-
Jump to: